Monday, January 15, 2007

This life is fake

I just spent the past 5 days in Boca Raton Fl. I have never seen so many Mercedes, Bentley, Rolls Royce and Beamers in one location, not to mention the hundreds of executive jets and yachts that are larger than most homes. The weather is beautiful and the overall appearance of the lower east coast is very clean. However, the amount of money flaunted is disgusting. People need to get their values and their morals realigned. How much money does one person need? When I return to my home in the cold northeast, I will miss the palm tress but not the fake, valueless life style that so many people live in the sunshine state. Well, I guess if someone wanted to give me a few million I should be polite and say thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home